m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

March 16, 2010

Constant uneasiness and complex....

Constant uneasiness and complex.....
It is almost a year I started to update blog almost daily.
Recently, there are quite many comments like, "I read your blog everyday!"

And, they also comment to me that my blog is full of new topic

However, the truth is:
I do not write it because I am content with things around me every
day, but because I keep feeling the uneasiness every day, and because
I am agonized and fighting with myself every day, I guess.

For me ‥ all mainsprings of continuance originate in uneasiness and
the complex somehow, though once one realizes the consciousness of the
weakness and immaturity by him/herself, then I believe once the power
starts overcoming it.

It is not possible for me to say of "weakness" thoughtlessly on the
current standpoint.. this is the truth.

Therefore, blog continues.

by izukuranaoto | 2010-03-16 18:44