m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

July 11, 2010

2010.07.10 PARIS 1:00p.m. -GUSTAVO LINS

GUSTAVO LINS visited us in Kyoto in April and researched many textile of ours, then we went out for dinner.

He loved Yanagino, Japanese wine bar which I took as I thought he was going to like.

Besides our textile, he seemed really enjoyed to spent a time there.

That night, we talked a lot with my poor English.

GUSTAVO suddenly said "I will make a jacket for IZUKURA using the fabric by HINAYA" and "Pick your favorite fabric and send it to me".

I was very honor, of course, I immediately sent.

However, honestly.. I didn't expect at all it was going to be on time to my business trip this time for Paris in July.

GUSTAVO LINS must have been very busy, to have collection for men in June, for hautecouture in July.

But, today, I got the jacket which is in the pictures below as a gift from him in the restaurant in Paris!

Our textile has become perfect looking jacket by couture, Paris.

I was too happy to wait to put my arms through them, the silhouette was also so beautiful!

Besides the jacket, I was very happy that he kept his word to me!!

I take this which he has been making it to come true since April in Kyoto until July in Paris as a genuineness.








by izukuranaoto | 2010-07-11 03:37