m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

June 3, 2010

IN ORDER, CLEAN, ORGANIZED

We visited Mitsuboshi Textile Group in Gifu to discuss to process in order our textile today.

We have not had the idea to have additional process after weaving and dyeing to make an added value.
That is why, I think, we might be able to make progress by that for better feelings from the materials.

I met him (the owner) through Twitter, by the way.

He explained us in detail how to process in order, what brings to the textile by that additional process.
I think I learned a lot today.

I hope we can discover something new from them.

p.s.
My brother who visited them with me today mentioned:
“They organized extremely in order and cleanly, we have to follow them”


by izukuranaoto | 2010-06-03 19:01