m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

September 28, 2010

Our blogs are getting active!

Let's utilize our company web page for PR and as a communication tool!
 
I always tell it to our team.

To tell the truth, the reason I update my blog almost everyday is  that is because I believe I must show it to my team as a leader.

Our team has started updating blog in our AKIHIKO IZUKURA site and its English and Chinese versions very  often recently.

We are planning to reconstruct our company site for next spring now and are also aiming to be more informative and do more efforts on updating our blog.


Our blogs:



I will follow up on fun stories by our team in my blog as well, and actively update news from us from now on!

by izukuranaoto | 2010-09-28 15:32