m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

November 10, 2010

The company which we can carry for 100 years

Sat. Nov. 6th. Mr. Akira Minagawa from minä perhonen visited us.

It was before he went to the talk show with Susan Cianciolo.

I took him and Mr. Keiko Tanaka, textile designer of minä perhonen to our weaving room and dyeing room after they talk Susan and Ms, Nakako Hayashi, the host for the show.

I was so pleased to have their compliments about us and they said "We will visit you again".

It was very honored to see him because I have been interested in minä perhonen's "Monodukuri"-"Making" and looked forward to talking to him since I have known them.

I was filled with deep emotion to talk to him...


That was in a car on the way to the talk show.

I can't agree more to your philosophy "To make a company which we can carry for 100 years".

Because I started minä perhonen with exactly the same idea.

by izukuranaoto | 2010-11-10 11:56