m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

November 9, 2011

11/9 I just visited Shang Hai.

I went and stayed in Shang Hai from Nov. 6th to yesterday.

This time I visited there for the launch of our Akihiko Izukura brand booth at"Japan Fair" being held in Nanjing West Road, and discussions with two manufacturers that would like to sell our collection, as well as promoting the HINAYA KYOTO Kiyomizu Gojozaka store at travel agencies.

Two and a half years to travel to Shanghai on a regular basis, one and a half years to sell our products so far.

I have started to understand the mechanism as a business here in China.

So many things I learned once I actually start working.

The sales structure can be modified, and our company will go for better businesswise.

Japan fair is on going till Nov. 13th, and our staff will be there.

Please visit us if you live close to the venue.











by izukuranaoto | 2011-11-09 17:11