m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

March 20, 2012

Ossu! Shugeibu and Hideki ToyoshimaK @ HINAYA KYOTO

I went to see "Exhibition Organized  by the Museum, the Ossu! Shugeibu and Hideki Toyoshima: Jiga Daizessan-My ArtWork Amazes me" held at the 21st century museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa from 11/23, 2011 to yesterday.

I happened to be introduced this show by one of my friends who is engaged in graphic design.

On Feb 5th.

I was so moved and fascinated by the free-spirit in his creativity at the first sight.

I wanted to see the club manager at any chance, and found out that he has been recruiting new club members in Kansai on twitter.

I approached him to accept a workshop at the Hinaya Kyoto Store, and he kindly accepted it!


On March 11th.

I went to see him at the museum and had some conversation.

Actually, I am not a member yet. I have never participated in the club activity.

So, I will join the workshop on April 21st, and I am so excited!

We are wanting new club members in Kyoto, and the detailed information is shown below.

Let's make a robot-gurumi with Shoichi Ishizawa Manager.

It will make your day!






Let's make "robot-gurumi"@HINAYA KYOTO Kiyomizu Gojozaka store

4/21(Sat.) 14:00~
cost: 3500yen(including materials)


3/20(Tue.)~、We recruit new club members in Kyoto!

"No need to bring anything. We offer all the materials needed, but if you have anything you want to use, please bring them in!" - by club manager

Entry → entry@hinaya-kyoto.co.jp

Send your name, contact information and # of participants and e-mail it to us.

"Exhibition Organized by the Museum, the Ossu! Shugeibu and Hideki Toyoshima: Jiga Daizessan-My ArtWork Amazes me"

supported by Karasuma University

by izukuranaoto | 2012-03-20 22:22