m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

June 27, 2011

6/27 I am ready to leave for..

I will leave for Paris and Milan from Monday, July 4th as business trip.

This time schedule is full as always.

Leave for Kyoto on Monday morning and get to Paris in the evening. Without a rest, I will visit Champagne and meet some people from Association des Vignerons Champenois.

Will back to Paris on Tuesday evening and attend Haute Couture Collection by on aura tout vu which we provide our textile on Wednesday. Later on the same day, will visit Ligia Dias who is a jewelry designer's studio, then have dinner with a former member of Assemblée nationale in the evening.

*A Couture Designer, Jean Doucet has the key for this time meeting with them. Also we will have an important business talk together and these are the main reason this time I will visit Europe.

I will move to Italy on Thursday and stay there for two nights. I will visit ARMANI and VALENTINO which have appreciated HINAYA Textile, also Universities in Milan(istituto Europeo del design and Marangoni) during the stay.

Additionally, I will have a meeting with Selene Giorgi as first time.

On Saturday I will be invited to summer house by Lago di Garda(Lake Garda) in Selene Giorgi city in Italy.

And I will go back to Paris Sunday afternoon and will have meeting with Yasmin Simon on the next day. We will have dinner together including her husband Laurent Vincenti.

Meeting with on aura tout vu on Tuesday, with Jean Doucet on Wednesday and get on the flight to come back to Kyoto at night.

The date I get to Kyoto will be Thursday night. It will be just before the "Yukata de Party" which I  wrote here the other day.

This time trip as well, will be very hard days.  I will take care of my health condition and try to work harder.

by izukuranaoto | 2011-06-27 14:13