m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

August 3, 2010

Fall in 2010, AKIHIKO IZUKURA will present new line..

with Ms. Rieko Morita "Japanese painter".

We, AKIHIKO IZUKURA ask Ms. Morita for our invitation of new line instead of professional model
from this fall. I have had a thought to ask some lady who is related to Kyoto, also who has been created something by herself, then we found her.

She willingly accepted our proposal!

She loved AKIHIKO IZUKURA garments in the photos shooting, then gave us very enchanted comment.

"Gentle feeling and colors from the nature. I sympathized to your creation which embrace the heart of the nature because I also use flowers as my theme for my paintings."

" My impression is "the wearable art". The delicate colors and the novel design.I can feel "new born Me" by the gentle touch of wearing from the hand-made."

She went off to the party with our scarf on that night after the shooting!
I missed that shooting, however, was very happy to hear from her later.












Rieko Morita

Painter for Japanese Painting

Recieved many prize

Collection: State Guesthouse, Kyoto

Kinkakuji-temple

Solo Exhibitions: Paris, Japan 2009-2010 etc.


by izukuranaoto | 2010-08-03 16:23