m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

July 15, 2011

7/15 on aura tout vu * H I N A Y A

I have just come back from business trip for Paris-Milan last night.

I didn't have even a chance to write blog here because my tight schedule and I fell down to bed in a hotel every night whenever I was back.

Paris-Champagne-Paris-Milan-Lake Garda-Milan-Paris

It was very fulfilled trip to meet many people by many transportation.

It is very hard to tell you everything at once even I want to, I missed so many days to up-road here :-) I wonder if which one I should tell you first..

OK, then I will tell you little by little day by day from now.

First, of course, let me tell you Haute Couture.

This is the fifth time to provide our textile to on aura tout vu collection.

I found HINAYA Textile in 5 bodies this time for 2011-2012 Autumn and Winter collection.

I miss the best shutter chance for the picture talking to other people and I didn't like my photos at all..

I also have to say that I forgot to take my best camera with me when I visited the studio of on aura tout vu. So every photo is taken by i-phone and came out not so clear..

I attached the video from Youtube by themselves, please enjoy.





One of the other designers said

"He knows HINAYA textile very well and knows how he should cut them and how they answer him".

The show it self had a very metallic feeling but HINAYA textile was standing out from there.

We also could have a good conversation for the next collection and I was very satisfied as HINAYA.


1.


2.







3.




4.




5.


by izukuranaoto | 2011-07-15 19:23