m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

July 16, 2011

7/16 Left for Champagne

I got to Paris on Monday, the 4th and JEAN DOUCET drove me to Champagne.

Since he used our textile for his collection in Jan. He has loved HINAYA textile and has told me that that would be very nice to have another collaboration together.

Champagne was his favor for me.

Also it was for business for the package on the wine bottle.

We already picked the textile and design and just waiting for the permission for the cost..

It would be wonderful work together if it come out true. I do hope it come true.

All of the pics that I put in this blog this business trip were from this Champagne.

It was very beautiful, wonderful and rich place.

I stayed a night there in a beautiful old castle hotel.





They served me full course dinner with wonderful champagne after the visiting to see making the champagne there next day.






I was treated most graciously at the winery and got ORPALE 1998, as gift.

They served this champagne and to me, this has elegant smell and special old flavor in it and make it wonderful.

I will open this bottle at our party "YUKATA PARTY" at H I N A Y A K Y O T O Kiyomizu Gojozaka branch!






I will let you know here the work with Jean.

Before that, he will visit Kyoto in Oct. for the next collection in Paris in Jan.

I also look forward to this.

by izukuranaoto | 2011-07-16 10:02