m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

July 18, 2011

7/18 Lake Garda-Paris-Going back home

After checking out on Sat. morning on 9th. we head to Lake Garda.

The person who has been taken care of HINAYA invited me to their second house.

Lake Garda is the biggest lake in Italy and the size is 370k㎡(AYR:Lake Biwa, the beggest lake in Japan is 670k㎡).

It is very famous in Italy taking 2hours from Milan by car and gets crowded with many people specially for the weekends in summer.

My idea in the beginning in Milan was walking and investigating the town to know deep more during the all company and school are close on Sat.

"It must be a good opportunity to have a experience of resort in here, Italy. To know our life style must be a good chance to know what and how they think."


And then..


































I saw very beautiful places as you see through my pics.

The contrast with ravine and clear, blue water on the lake. The plants harvesting by warm climate, such as Olive, Lemon, bougainvillea and fir. Specially I was impressed by people's outfit in the village. Following by Champagne in France, I could feel touching the essence of Europe.

It was very short stay, my flight which was in the morning on Sunday was waiting for me, but I really enjoy having a experience to open my mind about Europe.

I truly appreciate people who invited me!

I came back to Paris on Sunday and business and business from next day.

I had meetings with designers who collaborate with H I N A Y A such as Yasmine Simmon, Jean Douce and on aura tout vu for the next season.

Then on Thu. the 13th. I finally headed to Kyoto back.

I moved a lot and meet many new people made my body little nervous? I was knocked down as soon as getting on the flight. It was already Narita when I woke up.

by izukuranaoto | 2011-07-18 11:53