m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

July 17, 2011

7/17 in Milan

I was in Italy from Thu. 7th to Sun 10th.

I moved from Paris to Milan on Thu. morning and had a business from afternoon.

It takes about 1 hour between Paris and Milan and the cost is very reasonable compare between Kyoto and Tokyo, especially by Shinkansen. If you are lucky you could find less than $10 ticket between.. can you believe it?

I moved so many times and met so many people this time business trip.

I might be little nervous because I met many people from different type of jobs and fields not only fashion business field, so I missed good photos to take.

I didn't have chances to take the photos in Milan as well.

*You can see many photos from Lake Garda instead which I took on Sat. 9th and Sun. 10th. tomorrow here.

Anyway.. I would like to talk about the business that we discussed in Milan...

However, I can't tell you the detail because it's still on the way.

(I am sorry being fuzzy since yesterday here..)

If it will come true, it would be a new project as HINAYA, so I would make effort to make come true.

by izukuranaoto | 2011-07-17 15:24