m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

February 22, 2011

Third and the last day at Atelier trade show in NYC

Since I arrived in the morning of 16th(Wed) in NYC, it had been so warm around 68F. However, as I woke up this morning(21st), Manhattan was covered with snow !

It was about 18F degree...

Honestly, I coped with this weather fine, but what a difference we had in a day! Today, the last day at our trade show, I had an appointment with a buyer from MA, so I wondered if she got here, but she made it here.

Our buyers from US cities mentioned that many had a record-breaking snow this year.








A bit later at 9PM. By the time we finished up at the trade show, we already lost snow in the streets.




Atelier trade show closed its door finally.
We received the biggest orders(volume sales) since I came to NYC for this show!

On top of that, we are working on trunk shows in Santa Fe, Minneapolis and  Massachusetts, and I conclude this show was very fruitful.




I still have 2 days here, 22nd and 23rd.

I have so many to do like, dinner appointments, visits to our client in Manhattan, meetings with Susan Cianciolo, then Kimono Hiro.
Tonight, I will make a excuse to take a deep breath for myself and take my precious staff to Peter Luger steakhouse in Brooklyn!

by izukuranaoto | 2011-02-22 23:23