m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

March 15, 2011

3/15 What is the studying beloved Japan?

I had an interview from School of Ohara Waso for their brochure before I left for New York in Feb.

The title was "the message for the young people who are considering to study Waso(Japanese traditional Kimono)".

 I have just gotten it today.

Marimba Player Ms.Tuuzaki Mutsumi who is famous as vintage kimono collector and I are on the brochure.
 I have never met her but I am very honored because I liked her book "Tsuuzaki Gonomi" and herself.

 The principal of the school was very delighted my message and I was very happy to hear.

 I hope we can give some message with hope to young high school students.






by izukuranaoto | 2011-03-15 14:59