m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

March 24, 2011

3/24 Kimono Hiro /Ms. HIROMI ASAI

Kimono Hiro


Kimono Hiro/Ms. HIROMI ASAI is a famous Kimono stylist in NY.

She works eagerly such as he styling for Verizon Wireless , KDDI America, Munaluchi Bridal Magazine or collaboration with Laurie Simmons Laurie Simmons , contribution for New York Times New York Times, and we met through the show of Susan Cianciolo.

Our Obi will be showed in the exhibition in Sweden,  MUSEUM OF WORLD CULTURE on Thursday April 7th and Kimono demonstration on cat walk in VAN GOGH MUSEUM in Holland on Friday April 15th.

She sent me the invitation of those shows by email yesterday. ( I can see the credit of "HINAYA KYOTO" too!)

I am sorry that I miss the show there but when I got the images of these shows, of course I will put them up here to show you.

MUSEUM OF WORLD CULTURE / SWEDEN





VAN GOGH MUSEUM / KINGDOM OF NETHERLANDS




by izukuranaoto | 2011-03-24 14:01