m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

March 8, 2011

3/8 This is a new departure

We are afraid that we have to announce to cancel the collaboration fashion show with Susan Cianciolo and HINAYA "my visit to Kyoto" at Hakusasonso Villa, Kyoto on April 29th.

We sincerely apologize that we have given you dismantlement and appreciate your support that we were given for it.

We are very sorry that we have to announce to cancel this time show, however, our collaboration will be continue from now on.



This is a new departure


This is what Susan said.

I would like to introduce what I got through email from one of the important person who always support her.

She told me from the conversation with Susan taking her true meaning.


"I take her words 'new departure' very positive. As an artist, this is the real turning point toward new direction. The change from that turning point was too big to keep herself healthy. That is Susan was talking to me."


I am very sorry this time happening..

I appreciate and respect that she loves HINAYA textile.

by izukuranaoto | 2011-03-08 15:47