m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

January 10, 2010

Miscellaneous Thoughts on my day off

I finally got iphone last week.

I was so amazed by [twitbird], application for Twitter.

Self-manifestation, self-PR, relative selfness or to identify the connection to the others, community or society.

The function and a (greater) part of the role which have been upon Fashion field's shoulder must going to shift to Information Technology field.

I don't think the real essence of a change in our circumstances is in the deflation, but in a change of in our life-style by the revolution of the digital information.
In the other hand, I may say.. even the deflation we are facing now is also occurred by the one of the revolution of the digital information.


I visited to see daughters to have lesson for Nichibu this afternoon.




Bought books I will take with me for the business trip abroad.

Blog Archive