m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

April 15, 2010

First Time in China......Trunkshow at Shanghai Isetan!


Akihiko Izukura brand will be sold for the first time in China at
Shanghai Isetan in April. I made quite a few trips there, and did a
quite bit of research there in its market. The result is now fruitful!

Our three sales associated are now on a business trip to Shanghai for
the project.

At first, I thought of going with them, however, I felt their
enthusiasm for the project, and the fact that I just had came back
from NYC trip, I decided to hand down the responsibility of the
Shanghai sales to them.

All three are freshmen, employed just last year.
Two men among them already had visited Shanghai with me and working on
their own since we all share details and conditions about the Isetan
event.

Another person among three works together with TEK corp. for
promotional strategy and making promotional tools for our Shanghai
event, also goes this time.

This Shanghai project is actually, for us, a big trial and challenge,
and it is true that some people keep saying it is not possible.

However, I will achieve it with my passion to bring out our own brand
to abroad, of course carefully and positively.







by izukuranaoto | 2010-03-01 15:49