m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

April 18, 2010

Kazuyoshi Morita

We have had a show of Akihiko Izukura in Isetan, Shanghai.

We have had a good response so far.

Kazuyoshi Morita has been there to take care of the customers until the 21st which will be the last day of this show.
There has been no time off during the two weeks, from 10 in the morning to 9:30 in the evening.
I must assume that it has been very difficult for him physically and mentally facing the great number of new experiences that come with a large new market.

However, I felt like I can count on him through his email in which he has said "I will absorb everything that I can from each customer and learn as much as possible."

I have felt a great deal of pressure since we decided to attend this event regardless of having had lots of supports and assistance from many people that I can not express my appreciation enough to.

So... this has become a big thing for me to have him with us as he has been quite bright and positive.

About Shanghai...

In addition to the good response and sales there,

I am truly happy to see his enthusiastic and responsible attitude toward his job.
He looks full of life and diligent.
I am truly happy to see him more than the result this time..

by izukuranaoto | 2010-04-14 18:00