m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

January 6, 2011

Going to Paris. I will attend Haute Couture Collection.

My business trip for Paris is coming sooner.

From Sat. Jan. 22nd to Sat. Jan. 29th, this time.

I will attend the show of Haute Couture Maison on aura tout vu which is collaborating with us and Couture Designer Jean Doucet. Also I will have dinner with Laurent Vincenti who is famous as graphic designer in France and the stylists of Luc Besson who is making the films.

I got a phone call from Jean Doucet as greeting for New Year and saying just got the textile from us. He said " I have just only 3 weeks left to the show which starts from Wed. Jan. 26th. Very busy but very fulfill.

To me, 2 weeks left to go to Paris.. getting more ideas for the business there.


Haute Couture Fashion Show of On Aura Tout Vu - Fall Winter 2010-2011 "Fishing for Compliments"




defile metiss attitudes -Jean Doucet




by izukuranaoto | 2011-01-06 16:45