m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

January 27, 2011

2011/01/26 10:00 a.m. on aura tout vu SS couture 11 " Flying Dream! "













































On aura tout vu, who dressed Lady GaGa has been gathering more and more attention from fashion press these days.

They had more than 300 attendees at the show, and had so many applause during the show.

This is the third season since Hinaya started to support them with our textiles, and I feel that their creations are getting more sophisticated personally(not only with works used Hinaya textiles).

After the show, I commented designer Yasen, "I had a chills! Great works!".Then he replyed with "Yah, I was aiming at it!" with a big grin.

Yasen and Livia was chased by press reporters and so busy then, so we decided to have a talk over a lunch on 28th(fri) before I left Paris.

They said they will treat me!

by izukuranaoto | 2011-01-27 15:33