m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

January 21, 2011

I am leaving for Paris tomorrow!

My schedule is getting so busy as my departure to Paris approaches. I will be at my busiest on 26th(wed.).

On 26th, I will attend on aura tout vu 's show at 10am, then Jean Doucet 's show at 3pm, soon after that goes to Yumi Katstra, finally attend Sakina M'sa's show at 6pm, additionally, I am invited to a thank you party with on aura tout vu.

I goes to Paris twice a year for a week, so I kind of like this craziness.

The photo below is a thank you card for attendees at on aura tout vu 's show.



I custom-ordered this card at Kamisoe, Whom I met when Susan Cianciolo stayed with us last year, and they designed cards with our new company logo.On the back, it has a illustration by on aura tout vu.


At the end of the last year, at the busiest time of the year, Kamisoe took the order so kindly and we received these wonderful Karakami thank you cards. We are so thankful for Kamisoe !








This is the Karakami sold at Kamisoe, and the owner had a training at Karacho(the very famous Karakami house), and opened own atelier. He has studied in USA, and speaks in English very fluently.

Kamisoe's Karamais are sold in Paris, and I hope I can find it during my stay there.




by izukuranaoto | 2011-01-21 14:46