m*m atelier

We are transmitting our original textile and products, from Nishijin, Kyoto to the world

January 7, 2011

At commercial of TOSHIBA "REGZA"

I introduced here before, [N4 ].

The designer Koichi Watanabe is a friend of one of our staff members and we have helped little by little for textile and dyeing since last year.

This scarf is one of them. Mr. Watanabe arranged one of scarves from our archive and released as Men's scarf from [ N4 ]line.

I haven't known until today but Masaharu Fukuyama REGZA".
I was kind surprised because I usually don't watch TV commercial..

I checked through their web site of REGZA Web site, yes, that is from us precisely. (I had to check very carefully, though)

I just simply happy to see that but I didn't notice if I was told. Thank you for the person who told me!

REGZA TV CM

by izukuranaoto | 2011-01-07 14:34